The CRE has links through its Chief Investigators with most of the major academic researchers or groups in health informatics and e-health in Australia, mediated via shared grants and publications. Chief Investigators have working relationships with government agencies, health organisations and other organisations relevant to the national e-health agenda including:
- Commonwealth Department of Health
- State health departments
- Australian Patient Safety Foundation
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Divisions of General Practice (replaced by Medicare Locals)
- National Prescribing Service.
We welcome collaborations from other researchers, industry and stakeholders in the health care sector.